Coordination of Giving Women Project Circles
Exchange experience, identify lessons learned and agree on best practices
The Project Circle Coordinator plays an important role in ensuring PC is moving towards achieving the set objectives. An initial training was organised in January 2019 to discuss the role and go over tools and resources. To foster exchange and discuss lessons learned and best practices, the Project Circle Monitoring Subcommittee (PCMS) is organising a meeting of PC Coordinators. It is hoped that this meeting of coordinators will be organised on an annual basis to take stock of current Project Circles.
Members from the PCMS will be facilitating the discussion. We encourage you to come prepared to discuss the following questions:
(1) What are some of the best practices you have been implementing?
(2) What are your main challenges? What solutions can be explored?
(3) How can PCMS do to support you in your role?
- Please note that a light apéro will be served
- Accessible by public transport (stop Intercontinental; bus 5)
- Blue spots for parking are available close to the venue