We are delighted to share with everyone our Activity Report for 2022. It was year filled with over 35 inspiring and insightful events both in person, online and in hybrid format. Our 10th Annual Conference in October 2022 on Mental Health: Not Just a First World Problem, How Can we Act? attracted over 200 participants both in-person in Geneva and online. Our growing community of dedicated members continued to give so much of their time and expertise to support 11 grassroots projects in 9 countries and also assist with with organising our events.
- Workshop on SMART Indicators for effective Monitoring & Evaluation held on 12 September 2023
- Panel Recording: Nonprofit Boards: How to Make Them More Effective
- Workshop Clinic on the Theory of Change for Project Circles, held on 23 June 2023
- Giving Women’s 2022 Activity Report
- Workshop on Building and Executing a Digital Marketing Strategy – Part I & II (March & June 2023)
- GW Workshop: Monitoring & Evaluation Clinic for Project CirclesThu Oct 5 2023, 01:30pm CETZoom
- GW Workshop: Demystifying GovernanceThu Oct 12 2023, 08:00pm CETResidence of Atalanti Moquette & Zoom