In the 10th anniversary year of Giving Women, we invite you to our second Autumn workshop of the year in Geneva:
Creating a Digital Marketing Strategy
19 November 2019, 18:00 to 21:00
A the Residence of Atalanti Moquette
Chemin de Grange Canal 34
NEED TO CREATE OR EXPAND YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE BUT DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START?
This masterclass will ensure a confident understanding of the digital marketing landscape and the opportunities it can provide your business or cause. The class is a combination of hands-on, theoretical knowledge (the best tools and frameworks available out there for websites, email marketing and social media) and learning from the best work out there.
WHAT IS A DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY?
Quite simply, it is a summary and action plan for everything you plan to do and hope to accomplish for your business or organisation using online tools and platforms. It follows three main stages:
- An audit of your online presence to establish your starting point
- Goal setting for how you would like it to look in the future
- Selecting the resources and tools you will need to reach those goals
During the workshop, I will take you through the whole process of creating a digital marketing strategy. You will learn how to:
- Conduct an online presence audit
- Create your digital goals & objectives
- Create & improve your online presence that will include looking at options for websites, and creating content with good SEO
- Creating and expanding email lists
- Establishing and running strong social media profiles and engagement
- Create a content plan and editorial calendar
- Experiment, track, reflect and adjust your plan
YOUR PRESENTER: Kathleen Holmlund
Along with being the Operations and Communications Manager for Giving Women, Kathleen has worked in the communications field across various corporate and nonprofit sectors for over 18 years. These include consumer electronics, automotive electronics, human rights, climate, business ethics, health and food. She has been developing and executing social media plans for over 10 years and loves being kept on her toes with this fast moving industry.
Places are limited!
Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Please note that a light dinner will be served.