As every year, we organise a full-day End of Year Sale where we give social projects an opportunity to sell amazing products for a good cause! On sale will be an array of beautiful gifts in time for the holiday season, courtesy of our projects and our members and friends!
Everyone is invited to come and no registration is needed!
We look forward to seeing you!
10.30 – 19:00
The Residence of Atalanti Moquette
34, Chemin de Grange-Canal
No registration needed
Accessible by tram (stop Grange-Canal; tram 12)
Blue spots for parking are available close to the venue
On sale will be an array of beautiful gifts in time for the holiday season, courtesy of our projects and our members and friends! Some of these items include Pashmina and silk shawls, luxury yak wool products, jewellery, clothes, bags and decorative pillows, the list goes on…
Projects supported include:
- The Audrey Jacobs Foundation
Supporting educational and medical projects in Nepal
- Village Exchange Ghana
Empowering young women supporting children in rural Ghana
- Pink Maharani
Supporting school girls in India
- SEP Jordan
Empowering Palestinian refugee women in Jordan
Natural beauty products made from shea butter
- Mama Tierra
Support the financial independence of indigenous women in Colombia and Venezuela.
- 1001 Stories Shoes: a brand with a very simple and clear mission, to create beautiful statement shoes whilst supporting skilled artisan communities out of poverty and into business.
- SHENANNZ is a Swiss, British and Pakistan high-fashion and sustainable eponymous label by sisters, Anila Hussain and Shenila Ali. The social arm of SHENANNZ Foundation reaches out to the underprivileged communities, actively working to help them progress in terms of education and financial independence
- Spice Journeys is a publishing and events company that focuses on creating literary experiences where exploring culture, food and creativity are at the heart of everything.
- Lensational is trainings the next generation of women storytellers from the margins. Their beautiful photo book “Our Shared Forest” will be on sale, a collection of photographs on the environment by women photographers in Africa and Asia.
In addition, you will find exclusive Christiane Isler handmade jewellery, hand painted cosmetic and bikini bags as well as decorative pillows from Kariokas, household decorations, beautiful boho bags by Ziggy, reworked furs from Maison Peruche, scarves made from recycled kimonos by Ann Mette Skipper, ethically created cashmere hats and sweaters by Tallis, beautiful sustainable totes and non-leather bags by L&E London, and much more!